Participants Preferences to Disease Modifying Agents in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Condition
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This multi-center non-interventional, observational, cross-sectional study in adult participants with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) will evaluate the participants' preferences for disease modifying treatments (DMT) in routine clinical practice.
Assessing Patients Preferences Towards Disease-modifying Therapeutic Options in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Participants aged greater than or equal to (>/=) 18 years
- Participants who have a diagnosis of RRMS as documented in their medical records
- Participants who have been prescribed a DMT for at least 3 months
- Participants who have an expanded disability status scale (EDSS) score of 1-6 points
- Participants with any personal or medical condition that in opinion of the investigator would interfere with or make impossible proper participation in the study
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com