ForPatients is an informational resource for patients, their relatives, caregivers or doctors looking for information about clinical trials or specific diseases where Roche/Genentech is doing research.
You will find information about:
- What clinical trials are and why they are important.
- What risks and potential benefits clinical trials may have.
- How Roche/Genentech conduct clinical trials.
For Roche/Genentech sponsored clinical trials started after Dec 2015 or still open for recruitment and not terminated, suspended or withdrawn you will find information about:
- The clinical trial itself (i.e. duration, type, protocol).
- Where you can find participating doctors/hospitals.
- Lay summaries of trial results (if applicable).
- References to other trusted resources.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not to serve as a diagnostic tool or to replace a visit to a physician.
This website only includes information about Roche/Genentech sponsored clinical trials. Other clinical trials can be found on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
© 2018 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
All rights reserved.