Study for Participants With Ulcerative Colitis Previously Enrolled in Etrolizumab Phase II/III Studies
- Ulcerative Colitis
Active, not recruiting
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
NCT02118584 2013-004435-72 GA28951
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This two-part, part 1: open-label extension (OLE) and part 2: safety monitoring (SM) study will examine the efficacy and safety of continued etrolizumab treatment in moderate to severe ulcerative colitis (UC) participants previously enrolled in etrolizumab Phase II/III studies. Participants with moderate to severe UC who were enrolled in the Phase II OLE study (GA27927 [NCT01461317]) or the Phase III studies (GA28948 [NCT02163759], GA28949 [NCT02171429], GA28950 [NCT02100696], GA29102 [NCT02165215], and GA29103 [NCT02136069]) were included. Participants from the Phase II OLE study or the Phase III studies who are not eligible or willing to receive etrolizumab in the OLE-SM study, and who have completed the 12-week safety follow-up period will be enrolled in Part 2. Part 1 of OLE-SM will continue for up to 9 years after the first participant is enrolled into the study. Following Part 1, participants will enter Part 2 for a period of 92 weeks.
An Open-Label Extension and Safety Monitoring Study of Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis Patients Previously Enrolled in Etrolizumab Phase II/III Studies
Part 1 (Open-label Extension)
- Participants previously enrolled in the Phase II OLE study or Phase III controlled
studies who meet the eligibility criteria for open-label etrolizumab for those studies as
described in the protocol
Part 2 (Safety Monitoring)
- Participants whose safety follow-up or PML follow-up is not completed within Study GA27927 and participants who had their last dose of etrolizumab in July 2016 in Study GA27927 and are not eligible or willing to enroll in Part 1 (OLE)
- Participants who participated in one of the etrolizumab Phase III studies and are not eligible or willing to enter Part 1 (OLE)
- Participants who transfer from Part 1 (OLE)
- Completion of the 12-week safety follow-up prior to entering.
Part 1 (Open-label Extension)
- Withdrawal of consent from and participant not compliant in the Phase II OLE study or any of the Phase III studies
- Participant who discontinued etrolizumab/etrolizumab placebo prior to Week 10 or did not perform the Week 10 visit of the Phase III Studies GA28948, GA28949, GA29102, and GA29103
- Participant who discontinued etrolizumab/etrolizumab placebo prior to Week 14 or did not perform the Week 14 visit of the Phase III Study GA28950
- Any new, significant, uncontrolled condition
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com