A Roll Over Study of Alectinib in Patients With Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK)-Positive or Rearranged During Transfection (RET)-Positive Cancer
Active, not recruiting
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United States
NCT03194893 2017-000207-24 BO39694
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to provide continued treatment with alectinib or crizotinib as applicable to participants with ALK- or RET positive cancer who were previously enrolled in any Roche-sponsored alectinib study and who are deriving continued clinical benefit from alectinib or crizotinib in the parent trial at the time of parent trial closure.
A Multicenter, International, Rollover Study of Alectinib in Patients With Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK)-Positive or Rearranged During Transfection (RET)-Positive Cancer
- Participants enrolled in a Roche-sponsored alectinib trial who are experiencing a clinical benefit from alectinib or crizotinib treatment at the time of discontinuation from the parent trial and for whom a switch to commercial supply is not feasible
- Collected study termination data, including efficacy and safety data, as required by the parent study on the electronic Case Report Form (eCRF)
- For women who are not postmenopausal (≥ 12 months of non-therapy-induced amenorrhea) or surgically sterile (absence of ovaries and/or uterus): agreement to remain abstinent or use single or combined contraceptive methods that result in a failure rate of < 1% per year during the treatment period and for at least 3 months after the last dose of study drug
- For men: agreement to remain abstinent or use a contraceptive method that results in a failure rate of < 1% per year during the treatment period and for at least 3 months after the last dose of study drug.
- Evidence of lack of clinical benefit in parent trial during the screening phase of this rollover study
- Permanent discontinuation of alectinib or crizotinib for any reason during the parent study or before first dose of study drug in the rollover study
- Evidence of an adverse event for which the parent protocol stipulates permanent discontinuation
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Ongoing serious adverse event that has not resolved to baseline level or Grade ≤1 prior to first dose of study treatment in the rollover study
- Treatment interruption for more than 21 days due to an adverse event since the last administration of alectinib or crizotinib in the parent trial. Any ongoing adverse events that require temporary treatment interruption must be resolved to baseline grade or assessed as stable and not requiring further treatment interruption by the investigator
- Administration of strong/potent cytochrome P450 (CYP) 3A inhibitors or inducers within 14 days prior to the first dose of treatment on this study and while on treatment with crizotinib
- Any psychological, familial, sociological, or geographical condition potentially hampering compliance with the study protocol requirements and/or follow-up procedures; these conditions should be discussed with the participant before trial entry
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com