A Study on the Epidemiology and Testing of Human Epidermal Growth Factor-Receptor 2 (HER2) in Breast Cancer in Germany
- Breast Cancer
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This non-interventional study will collect data from routine diagnostics on HER2 testing of breast cancer in Germany.
A Non-interventional Study on the Epidemiology and Testing of HER2 in Breast Cancer in Germany
- Samples derived from men and women of age greater than or equal to (>/=) 18 years
- Samples derived from participants with any stage of histologically confirmed invasive breast cancer with HER2 diagnostics performed within routine (histo-)pathological workup or
- (Histo-)Pathological work-up of the tumor sample as at or after start of this study
- Available information on the year of birth of the participant
- No pre-selection of tumor samples is allowed. Tumor samples have to be documented consecutively in the order of their (histo-)pathological work-up.
- Sample derived from participants with any stage of breast cancer with no HER2 diagnostics performed at the time of routine (histo-)pathological work-up.
- Samples derived prior to the start of this study.
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com