An Observational Study Evaluating the Productivity and Health-Related Quality of Life of People With HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer HER-2 Positive
- United Kingdom
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to compare productivity (in terms of work or daily activity) and generic and disease-specific health-related quality of life of participants with HER2 positive early breast cancer currently receiving adjuvant treatment (with chemotherapy and/or targeted HER2 therapy), with participants who have completed adjuvant parenteral therapy, and participants with HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer.
UK HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Productivity & Utility Non-Interventional Study (PURPOSE)
- Diagnosed with early stage or metastatic (Stage IV) HER2-positive breast cancer (confirmed by the study site physician). [HER2-positive is defined as ImmunoHistoChemistry (IHC3+) and/or in situ hybridization (ISH) ≥2.0]
- Able to provide written, informed consent.
- Early Stage Breast Cancer (eBC) patients must have received at least 1 cycle of adjuvant anti-cancer therapy following surgery; metastatic breast cancer (mBC) patients must have received at least 1 cycle of treatment for their metastatic disease.
- Unwilling or unable to consent.
- Unable to complete written quality of life questionnaires
- Partcipants with Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status ≥3
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com