Effect of GDC-0810 on the Pharmacokinetics of Pravastatin in Healthy Female Subjects of Non-Childbearing Potential
- Breast Cancer
- United States
Clinical Trial Results
Clinical Study Results
A Study of Atezolizumab Compared With Chemotherapy in Treatment Naïve…
In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi.
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This study is to assess the pharmacokinetics (PK) of a single dose of pravastatin with and without concomitant GDC-0810 administration in healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential. During Period 1 (Day -1 to Day 4) PK parameters of pravastatin will be determined in the absence of GDC-0810. During Period 2 (Days 5-28) PK parameters of pravastatin will be determined in the presence of GDC-0810.
A Phase 1, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effect of GDC-0810 on the Pharmacokinetics of Pravastatin in Healthy Female Subjects of Non-Childbearing Potential
- Female subjects between 18 and 65 years of age, inclusive.
- Female subjects of non-childbearing potential including non-pregnant, non-lactating, and either postmenopausal or surgically sterile for at least 45 days post procedure.
- Within BMI range 18.5 to </= 29.9 kg/m^2, inclusive.
- In good health, as determined by no clinically significant findings from medical history, physical examination, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG), vital signs, and clinical laboratory evaluations.
- Receive an explanation of the mandatory pharmacogenomic (PgX) component of the study.
- Significant history or clinical manifestation of any significant metabolic, allergic, dermatological, hepatic, renal, hematological, pulmonary, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neurological, or psychiatric disorder.
- Previous history of adverse reaction to statins.
- Participation in any other investigational study drug trial in which receipt of an investigational study drug occurred within 30 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is longer, prior to Check-in (Day -1) in Period 1.
- Use of systemic hormone replacement therapy within 1 year prior to Check-in (Day -1).
- History of use of tamoxifen, aromatase inhibitor or any other endocrine agent for treatment of breast cancer.
- Female subject is pregnant lactating, or breast feeding.
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com