Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab Combination Treatments in Participants With HER2-Positive and HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer HER-2 Negative
- United States
NCT02605915 2015-002113-29 GO29831
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This is a Phase Ib, open-label, two-stage study with two active regimens in each stage designed to evaluate the safety and tolerability of combination treatment with atezolizumab, trastuzumab, and pertuzumab (with and without docetaxel) or atezolizumab and trastuzumab emtansine in participants with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC) and locally advanced early breast cancer (EBC), and atezolizumab with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide in HER2-negative breast cancer.
A Phase Ib, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Trastuzumab Emtansine or With Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (With and Without Docetaxel) in Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer and Atezolizumab With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- Histologically documented HER2-positive and HER2-negative (cohort E only) breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer that is measurable (Stage 1) or early breast cancer with a primary tumor size greater than (>) 2 centimeter (cm) (Stage 2)
- Eastern cooperative oncology group (ECOG) performed status of 0, 1 or 2; 0 or 1 (cohort E only)
- Life expectancy of 12 or more weeks
- Adequate hematologic and end-organ function
- Left ventricular ejection fraction greater than or equal to (>=) 50 percentage (%); >=55% (cohort E only)
- Known central nervous system (CNS) disease, except for treated asymptomatic CNS metastases
- Leptomeningeal disease
- Pregnancy or lactation
- History of autoimmune disease
- Prior allogeneic stem cell or solid organ transplantation
- Positive test for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Active hepatitis B or hepatitis C
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com