A Study of Atezolizumab (Tecentriq®) in Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS)-Approved Indication(s)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
- Bladder Cancer
- South Korea
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This Phase 4, prospective, multicenter, non-interventional, regulatory post-marketing surveillance study will collect information on the the safety and effectiveness of atezolizumab under the clinical practice, and update the drug label approved by the MFDS in Korea.
Post-Marketing Surveillance of Tecentriq in MFDS-Approved Indication(s)
- Participants who are administered with atezolizumab for the locally approved indications
- Participants with a known hypersensitivity to atezolizumab or to any of the excipients
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com