Prospective Clinicogenomic Program
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, not recruiting
- United States
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
The main purpose of this study is to evaluate the feasibility of a scalable, prospective research program for participants with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (mNSCLC) or extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer (ES-SCLC) planning to start standard-of-care (SOC) systemic anti-cancer treatment. The study will also examine ctDNA status over the course of treatment as a predictor of response to therapy.
A Multicenter, Low-Interventional Study to Evaluate the Feasibility of a Prospective Clinicogenomic Program
- Documented diagnosis of mNSCLC or ES-SCLC
- Planned initiation of SOC systemic anti-cancer treatment
- Front-Line Immunotherapy Cohort: Received front-line treatment of an immune blockade therapy including anti-CTLA-4, anti-PD-1, or anti-PD-L1 therapeutic antibody on Protocol GX41563
- Participant actively receiving investigational medicinal product(s) as part of an interventional trial at the time of signing informed consent
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com