A Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of RO7425781 in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (r/r MM)
- Multiple Myeloma
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
NCT04557150 2020-002012-46 BP42233
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This is a first-in-human, open-label, uncontrolled, multi-center, monotherapy, dose-escalation and dose expansion study. RO7425781 will be administered to participants with r/r MM for whom no standard-of-care treatment exists or who are intolerant to those established therapies. The study consists of two parts: dose-escalation of RO7425781 (Part 1) and a randomized dose expansion of RO7425781 (Part 2).
An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of RO7425781 in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Previously diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (MM) based on standard criteria.
- Dose Escalation Phase: Participants with r/r MM who have previously received therapy with an Immunomodulatory drug (IMiD) and Proteasome Inhibitor (PI) and are intolerant to or have no other option for standard-of-care treatment according to the Investigator.
- Dose Expansion Phase: Participants with r/r MM who have received at least three prior treatments and are refractory to an IMiD, a PI, and a CD38-targeted therapy.
- Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Agreement to provide protocol-specific biopsy material.
- AEs from prior anti-cancer therapy resolved to Grade =<1.
- Measurable disease.
- For female participants of childbearing potential: agreement to remain abstinent (refrain from heterosexual intercourse), use contraceptive measures and refrain from donating eggs.
- For male participants: agreement to remain abstinent (refrain from heterosexual intercourse), use contraceptive measures and refrain from donating sperm.
- Inability to comply with protocol-mandated hospitalization and activities restrictions.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant during the study or within 3 months after the last dose of study drug.
- Prior use of any monoclonal antibody, radioimmunoconjugate, or antibody-drug conjugate within 2 weeks before first RO7425781 administration.
- Prior treatment with systemic immunotherapeutic agents within 2 weeks before first RO7425781 administration.
- Treatment-related, immune-mediated AEs associated with prior immunotherapeutic agents.
- Treatment with radiotherapy, any chemotherapeutic agent, or treatment with any other anti-cancer agent (investigational or otherwise) within 2 weeks except for alkylating agents (e.g., melphalan) within 28 days, prior to first RO7425781 administration. Limited field palliative radiotherapy for bone pain or for soft tissue lesions is allowed.
- Autologous or allogeneic stem cell transplantation (SCT) within 100 days prior to first RO7425781 administration and/or signs of chronic graft versus host disease or ongoing immunosuppressive medication.
- Prior solid organ transplantation.
- Any medical condition or abnormality in clinical laboratory tests that, in the Investigator's or Medical Monitor's judgment, precludes the participant's safe participation in and completion of the study, or which could affect compliance with the protocol or interpretation of results.
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com