A Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Polatuzumab in Real World Clinical Practice Among Adult Chinese Participants With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to assess the progression free survival (PFS) in the real-world settings of polatuzumab among Chinese diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) participants.
The Effectiveness and Safety of Polatuzumab in Real-World Clinical Practice Among Chinese Adult Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma: A Prospective, Observational, Multicenter, Registry Study
- Be diagnosed as DLBCL
- Cohort 1: diagnosed as unfit/frail DLBCL. The unfit/frail is defined as aged 80 years or older, or younger than 80 years but with comorbidity and not tolerant to the standardized dose of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) therapy according to investigator's judgment
- Cohort 2: diagnosis as DLBCL but could not be classified into unfit/frail
- Cohort 3: relapse or refractory to previous treatment
- Participant who currently participates in or with plan to participate in any interventional clinical trial
- Any other reason that, in the investigator's opinion, makes the participant unsuitable to participate in this study.
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com