Utility Study in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- United Kingdom
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This study is a prospective, cross-sectional survey to be administered to real patients in remission from DLBCL using a 15-minute postal or online survey. The project is designed to describe the impact of DLBCL remission on health utility and quality of life. Data collection will occur over a 4-month period.
UK Utility Study in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Adults greater than or equal to (>/=) 18 years of age
- Diagnosis of DLBCL and currently in first remission
- Prior drug treatment for DLBCL
- Receiving active treatment for DLBCL
- Relapsed following any treatment for DLBCL
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com