A Worldwide Cancer Registry Enrolling Participants Profiled With a Next-Generation Sequencing Test
- Solid Tumors
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
WAYFIND-R is a registry that aims to capture high-quality real-world data linking next-generation sequencing, treatments and outcomes from cancer patients diagnosed with a solid tumour. The WAYFIND-R has three main overarching objectives: 1. To provide a platform to support the design and conduct of clinical and epidemiological research; 2. To develop an evidence-generation platform to better understand health outcomes and cancer care processes; and 3. To characterize the treatments and clinical course of solid tumor cancers in patients who have undergone NGS testing.
A Registry to Collect the Natural History of Solid Tumour Cancers in Patients Profiled With a Next-Generation Sequencing Test (WAYFIND-R)
- Participant is an adult (according to the age of majority as defined by local regulations)
- Participant is currently diagnosed with any type of solid tumour cancer, at any stage of the disease, at the enrollment date (informed consent date)
- Participant has undergone NGS testing, no longer than 3 months prior to the enrollment date, irrespective of the availability of test results
- Informed consent has been obtained from the participant or legally authorized representative, as per local regulations
- Participant has a prior or current diagnosis of haematological malignancy
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com