A Drug-Drug Interaction Study Between GDC-0853 and Midazolam, Itraconazole, Rosuvastatin, and Simvastatin
- Healthy Volunteers
- United States
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to assess the potential for a drug interaction between GDC-0853 and midazolam, itraconazole, rosuvastatin, and simvastatin.
A 4-Part Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Effect of GDC-0853 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, Rosuvastatin, and Simvastatin and the Effect of Itraconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0853
- Within body mass index range of 18 to 31 kilograms per square meter, inclusive
- Females will be non-pregnant, non-lactating, and either postmenopausal or surgically sterile
- Males will either be sterile or agree to use an approved method of contraception
- Significant history or clinical manifestation of any significant metabolic, allergic/immunologic/immunodeficiency, dermatological, hepatic, renal, hematological, pulmonary, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neurological, or psychiatric disorder (as determined by the investigator)
- History of significant hypersensitivity, intolerance, or allergy to any drug compound, food, or other substance, unless approved by the investigator
- Participation in any other investigational study drug trial in which receipt of any investigational study drug occurred within 30 days or 5 half-lives, whichever is longer, prior to check in
- History of malignancy, except for appropriately treated carcinoma in situ of the cervix or non-melanoma skin carcinoma with 3-year disease-free follow up
- Any acute or chronic condition or any other reason that, in the opinion of the investigator, would limit the participant's ability to complete and/or participate in this clinical study
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com