Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Baloxavir Marboxil in Healthy Chinese Participants
- Healthy Volunteers
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This study will evaluate the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of a single oral dose of baloxavir marboxil (40 mg or 80 mg) in healthy Chinese participants.
A Phase I, Single-Centre, Open-Label, Parallel, Two Dose Level Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability Following a Single Dose of Baloxavir Marboxil in Healthy Chinese Volunteers
- Chinese participants must have Chinese parents and grandparents, all of whom were born in China.
- Healthy status as defined by absence of evidence of any active or chronic disease
- Participants whose body weight is ≥50 to <80 kg and body mass index is ≥18.5 to <26 kg/m2
- Participants with a history of stomach, vagus nerve, or intestinal surgery (except for appendectomy)
- Participants who have a history of allergic symptoms including food allergy (Note: Non-active allergic rhinitis will be allowed)
- Participants who require chronic drug therapy or those who have used drugs within 3 days prior to screening or within 14 days prior to Day -1
- Participants who have used alcohol-containing, caffeine-containing, grapefruit containing, or St. John's wort-containing products within 72 hours prior to Day -1
- Participants who have used tobacco- or nicotine-containing products within 24 weeks prior to screening
- Participants who have donated > 400 mL of blood within 12 weeks or > 200 mL of blood within 4 weeks prior to screening, or have donated any amount of blood between screening and Day -1
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com