Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RO7239361 in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- United Kingdom
- United States
NCT03039686 2016-001654-18 CN001-016
Clinical Trial Results
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
This is a multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability of two different weekly doses of RO7239361 in ambulatory boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD).
A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of RO7239361 in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Diagnosed with DMD by confirmed medical history and genetic testing
- Able to walk without assistance
- Minimum North Star Ambulatory Assessment score of 15 at screening
- Able to walk up 4 stairs in 8 seconds or less
- Weigh at least 15 kg (33 lbs)
- Taking corticosteroids for DMD
- Any behavior or mental issue that will affect the ability to complete the required study procedures
- Previously or currently taking medications like androgens or human growth hormone
- Use of a ventilator during the day
- Unable to have blood samples collected or receive an injection under the skin
- Concomitant or previous participation at any time in a gene therapy study
Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion Criteria could apply.
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com