Study of an Investigational Drug, RO7239361 (BMS-986089), in Ambulatory Boys With DMD
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- United States
NCT02515669 WN40226 CN001-006
Clinical Trial Results
The source of the below information is the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language.
The below information is taken directly from the publicly available website ClinicalTrials.gov within a week of any updates, and has not been edited.
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and tolerability of RO7239361 in boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy with any genetic mutation.
A Multi-Site, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multiple Ascending Subcutaneous Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of RO7239361 (BMS-986089) in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Diagnosed with DMD
- Able to walk without assistance
- Able to walk up 4 stairs in 8 seconds or less
- Weigh at least 15 kg
- Taking corticosteroids for DMD
- Ejection fraction < 55% on echocardiogram, based on central read
- Any behavior or mental issue that will affect the ability to complete the required study procedures
- Previously or currently taking medications like androgens or human growth hormone
- Use of a ventilator during the day
- Unable to have blood samples collected or receive an injection under the skin
- Treatment with exon skipping therapies 6 months prior to study start
- Treatment with ataluren or any investigational drug currently or within 5 half-lives prior to study start
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com