A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intrathecally Administered RO7234292 (RG6042) in Patients With Manifest Huntington’s Disease
- Neurodegenerative Disorder
- Huntington's Disease
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Clinical Trial Results
The source of the below information is public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc.. It has been summarised and edited into simpler language. For more information about this clinical trial see the For Expert tab on the specific ForPatients page or follow these links to https://clinicaltrials.gov and/or https://euclinicaltrials.eu and/or https://www.isrctn.com.
The below information is taken directly from public registry websites such as ClinicalTrials.gov, EuClinicalTrials.eu, ISRCTN.com, etc., and has not been edited.
This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety, and biomarker effects of RO7234292 (RG6042) compared with placebo in participants with manifest Huntington's disease (HD).
A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intrathecally Administered RO7234292 (RG6042) in Patients With Manifest Huntington's Disease
- Manifest HD diagnosis, defined as a DCL score of 4
- Independence Scale (IS) score >= 70
- Genetically confirmed disease by direct DNA testing with a CAP score >400
- Clinical assessment to ensure individual has intact functional independence at baseline to maintain self-care and core activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Any serious medical condition or clinically significant laboratory, or vital sign abnormality or claustrophobia at screening that, in the investigator's judgment, precludes the patient's safe participation in and completion of the study
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant during the study or within 5 months after the final dose of study drug
For the latest version of this information please go to www.forpatients.roche.com